Con Joelle en la expo en el Marlins Park. Estuvo terrible la logística.
Add comment January 28, 2017
Y zapatos nuevos. Brooks Ghost 9.
- Light feeling
- Lower to the ground than last year’s model
- Very breathable upper with a wider toe box
- Well cushioned, while not being pillowy
- Incredible grip for a road shoe
- Large heel-toe drop
- May not have enough cushion for heavier runners
- The upper can let in more water than you may like.
The Brooks Ghost 9 is a cushioned neutral trainer that keeps propelling you forward. The high mileage trainer feels fast and well cushioned for longer runs.
Add comment January 8, 2017